Why buy bike from us?
A lot has changed since we built our first Stereo full suspension bike. Brand new for 2019, the Stereo 150 C:62 SL 29 condenses everything we know about building light, fast and versatile bikes into a sleek, elegant and hard-hitting all-rounder for the enduro enthusiast.
With a svelte new chassis crafted from our proprietary C:62 carbon, we've created the ideal companion for long days out in the mountains. The 160mm RockShox Lyrik fork and Super Deluxe RC3 - with trunnion mount - work together seamlessly to keep the light, stiff and strong Newmen Evolution wheelset firmly glued to the trail. Delivering power to the rear wheel is Sram's GX Eagle 12 speed groupset with an X1 carbon crank, but there's cable routing for a 2x setup too. Sram Code R brakes help keep your speed in check, the CUBE dropper post opens up your line choices, and we even specced an enduro-specific Race Face Turbine R handlebar. Drop into the most technical of descents, rail flowy singletrack and pedal back to the top to rinse and repeat - it's all there for the taking.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RCT3 29, 110x15mm Maxle, Tapered, 160mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Turbine R 35, 780mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger
- Brake System: Sram Code R, Hydr. Disc Brake (200/180)
- Crankset: Sram X1 Carbon Eagle™ 30T, 175mm
- Chain: Sram GX Eagle™
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe RC3 DebonAir, 185x55mm, Trunnion Mount
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Front tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle: SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seat Post: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13,3 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file