Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Attain Race Disc
The Attain Race Disc brings a little of the racing spirit to longer rides, post-work blasts with your training buddies, or regular training sessions - without sacrificing comfort or safe, predictable handling.
Thoroughbred details like the Tektro disc brakes, Shimano Tiagra 10 speed transmission and Superlight 6061 aluminium chassis combine with our uniqe Road Comfort Geometry to deliver a fast, surprisingly comfortable and eminently capable mile-muncher.
- Speed and comfort aren't mutually exclusive, but successfully blending them demands rigourous attention to detail.
We began with the precise steering and vibration-absorbing full carbon fork, to help filter out road vibrations and reduce hand fatigue. Then we reduced the diameter of the seat stays, building in just enough vertical flex to increase rider comfort without sacrificing efficiency. Our engineers wouldn't stand for that - they're obsessed with preserving every watt of pedal power and transferring it to the rear wheel. That's why there's a mechanically formed, complex profile down tube anchored at one end by a PressFit bottom bracket shell and at the other by a tapered head tube. Internal cable routing preserves the sleek frame's looks, keeps gear shifts cleaner for longer and reduces maintenance. And, of course, we made sure there's enough room to run 28c tyres for greater comfort, more grip and better handling on any road surface.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Double Butted, Smooth Welded, 3D Flat Mount Disc Brake Dropouts, Road Comfort Geometry, Fender Option, 12x142mm
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- Brake System: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Chain: KMC X10-73
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 Casette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc, 100x12mm / 142x12mm, 6-Bolt
- Tyres: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 25-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Race
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 10,1 kg
Frame Safe System
To protect our high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file