Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Agree C:62 Pro
When we sat down to design the Agree C:62 Pro, we had one goal in mind: to set a new benchmark in the endurance race bike category.
Riding long and hard on a bike that responds to your every whim - but without beating you up - is what it's all about.
High tech carbon frame construction, incredible attention to detail and CUBE's fastidious in-house testing mean you can be assured of an exceptional ride. But this level of performance needn't break the bank. With Shimano's Ultegra components for slick shifting and powerful braking, a light and strong Mavic wheelset and a frame that's both incredibly stiff and surprisingly comfortable, pro level performance is now within any rider's reach.
The high tech carbon chassis at the heart of the Agree C:62 Pro represents the current state of the art in carbon fibre frame construction.
As you'd expect from a race bike of this calibre, all the cables are routed internally for clean looks and long service life. In addition to the tapered head tube - which houses the comfortable, accurate and ærodynamic carbon fork - we've also equipped the C:62 Pro with an integrated seat clamp. It's just one of the small touches that adds to its efficiency in cutting through the wind. But ærodynamics don't count for much without power, which is why we've finessed the chain and seatstay design to provide an exceptional combination of pedalling efficiency with ride-all-day comfort. Add the PressFit bottom bracket and Di2 compatability and you'll see that, whatever your race ambitions, we've got your back.
- Frame: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Direct Mount Caliper Brake, Road Aero Endurance Geometry
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, Aerodynamic Direct Mount Caliper Brake, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8010, Direct Mount
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000
- Casette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Wheelset: Mavic Cosmic Elite, QR/QR
- Tyres: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Aero Semi-Integrated
- Weight: 7,9 kg
Frame Safe System
To protect our high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
Advanced Twin Mold
This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file