The next generation of ASSOS all-weather protection has arrived. Powered By NEOS
MILLE GT winter Jacket is heavy weight insulating jacket
As our price-point winter jacket, this piece employs all of our signature engineering and fabric knowledge. At its core we’ve employed our tech-savvy NEOS Medium fabric on the chest panels. Engineered by our in-house team, this 3-layer thermal soft-shell has been crafted to hit winter out of the park–whether there’s wind, rain, a biting frost, or storms.
To ensure you don’t overheat, we’ve strategically deployed its lighter sibling on the shoulders, outer arms and dorsal of this jacket–locations that benefit from the lower weight. Rounding off this jacket in pursuit of an ergonomic fit and improved breathability, we’ve employed our race-proven RX fabric on the back and underarms of this jacket.
Sticking to ASSOS tradition, this piece is predominately black, which has proven a wise choice to combat dirty winter roads. Naturally we’ve included selected reflective elements to make sure you’re seen on the darkest days. Continuing the design theme of the MILLE GT collection we’ve included the MILLEgriffe on the underarms of the jacket to give it a little ‘pop’ from the crowd and remind you that ASSOS is with you on every kilometer of those all-important winter rides.
- NEOS MEDIUM: Our in-house developed tri-layer thermo soft-shell constructed with a bonded PU membrane. Water-repellent and close fitting, this tech-savvy textile is waterproof to >10 m, wind-resistant and highly breathable. Deployed here on the frontal panel as a guarantee of heat retention and climate control. A highlight is the ultimate protection it grants against wind and rain. Waterproof >10 MT. High breathability MVP 14.600 gr/m²/24h JIS L 1099 B-1:2006.
- NEOS LIGHT: Our in-house developed tri-layer lightweight soft-shell constructed with a bonded PU membrane. Water-repellent and close fitting, this tech-savvy textile is waterproof to >10 m and highly breathable. Used on the upper sleeves and upper back (carré) as a windbreaker and waterproof shell. Waterproof >10 MT. High breathability MVP 27.000 gr/m²/24h JIS L 1099 B-1:2006.
- RX: Deployed on the underside of the sleeves and dorsal panel, our proprietary RX is a brushed bi-stretch warp knit fabric with wicking and thermoregulation performance.
- ‘Triple ramp’ concept pockets: Using all of our riding experiences we have created our new pocket design with the optimal height for ease of access. Thoroughly tested pocket design with a new, game-changing layout that ensures your contents are secure and stable regardless of your exertion. Internal seams fashion an almost-there lid for the pocket. For this winter jacket these now feature longer reflective stripes for enhanced visibility.
- Rear stabilizer S7 knit: A mono-stretch material with minimal give in the vertical axis. The ASSOS rear stabilizer panel design allows for stable, high capacity pockets that won’t sag.
- 2W waistWave construction: For a cleaner look and more ergonomic edges in our Sens Bicolor textile.
- Raglan cut: Comfort-led sleeve design with a raglan cut for easy, free movement and reduced drag.
- Full-length camLock zip: Slim, lightweight zip for individually adjusting to the conditions.
- ID name position: Black silicon print on the left forearm.
Manufacturer's Code: 11.30.345.25.L, 11.30.345.25.TIR, 11.30.345.67.S, 11.30.345.67.L