Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Litening C:62 Pro
affordable, state-of-the-art race bike capable of taking the fight
With the Litening C:62 Pro we had a very simple goal: to develop an affordable, state-of-the-art race bike capable of taking the fight - and you - to the head of the peloton.
The combination of a C:62 carbon frame with matching CUBE CSL C:62 carbon fork is just the start. We added Newmen cockpit components, Shimano's Ultegra gears and brakes and a Mavic Ksyrium wheelset to give you the edge that you need. Whether you're tackling a club race, long sportive or a tough training ride, this is a bike that'll keep your competition on its toes and your personal goals in sight. The only missing component is you.
The Litening C:62 Pro's elegant, lightweight chassis is pure, unadulterated carbon perfection.
The use of our Advanced Twin Mold technique, monocoque construction and superior carbon fibre gives us maximum control over the fibre lay-up - and that enables us to build a frame that's as light as it is stiff. Oversized carbon tubes in the main frame and chainstays, a tapered head tube and super stiff bottom bracket area all ensure an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio for the best possible power transfer. Slim seat stays and a flattened top tube are designed to introduce a degree of controlled flex, adding comfort to the ride experience without sacrificing performance. Go hard, go long, go fast: it's what this bike is all about.
- CUBE C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo C:62 Full Carbon Technology, 1 1/8 - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset: FSA Orbit C33 ACB I-t Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DSS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/52cm), 172.5mm (54/56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000 Casette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28T
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Black, QR/QR
- Tyres: Conti Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Superlight, 31.8mm
- Weight: 7,3 kg
Adaptable X12 Hanger
To protect our high-end aluminium frames We optimized our new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. We can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
Advanced Twin Mold
This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file