Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Cross Race C:62 SL
full carbon chassis, hydraulic disc brakes, 11 speed transmission, reliable grar shifting
Cyclocross can be brutal. That's why you'll want a bike like this: the magazine test-winning Cross Race C:62 SL.
Featuring a full carbon chassis - complete with cyclocross-specific carbon fork - and a component setup geared for hard use on the race circuit, it's got the low weight, exceptional efficiency and brilliant handling you'll need to stay at the front of the pack. Our design team saved even more weight by speccing Newmen Advanced carbon cockpit components, a Newmen Evolution SL R.32 alloy disc wheelset and Easton superlight crankset. Then they selected Sram's Force hydraulic disc brakes and Force 1 11 speed transmission, for the ultimate in all-conditions stopping power and slick, reliable gear shifting. It's a winning combination. Now all you need to do is pedal, run and pedal your way to the podium.
At CUBE we know that the simplest solutions can sometimes be the best. That's why, with the Cross Race C:62 SL's 1x11 transmission, we incorporated a custom chain guide - so you don't have to worry about an unshipped chain ruining your race day.
For the rest of the chassis, we began with our premium C:62 carbon and crafted it into the lightest, stiffest frame possible - and in five sizes, so that you can find your perfect fit. We even routed the cables internally via the head tube, eliminating cable rub and reducing the need for down tube reinforcement. The result is a sleeker appearance, shorter cable runs and even lower weight. With our race-bred geometry providing sharp, nimble handling and the full carbon fork helping to filter out vibration, it's a thoroughbred racer through and through.
- Frame: CUBE C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: CUBE Cross Race Disc C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount Disc,12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Force1, 11Speed
- Brake System: Sram Force, Hydr. Disc Brake
- Crankset: Easton EC90SL Carbon 1X 40T, 170mm (50cm), 172.5mm (53/56cm), 175mm (58/61cm)
- Chain: Sram PC-1110
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/Brake Levers: Sram Force HRD
- Casette: Sram PG-1130, 11-36T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL R.32
- Tyres: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Kevlar, 33-622, Schwalbe X-One Bite, Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
- Weight: 7,8 kg
Adaptable X12 Hanger
We optimized our new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. We can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
Advanced Twin Mold
This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file