Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Nature Pro
reliable, robust, fun to ride
The Nature Pro is proof that a reliable, robust bike can also be fun to ride. The high quality aluminium frame and Suntour suspension fork - with lockout - are regged enough to withstand the rigours of everyday use, so you can concentrate on the riding.
We fitted powerful, easy to use hydraulic disc brakes for the best all-weather stopping power, which means extra safety in the wet. And, with grippy and fast-rolling Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres and a smooth-shifting, wide-ranging Shimano transmission, you've everything you need to tackle anything from a forest trail or a ride out on quiet country lanes, to nipping across town. Add it all up, and it's the ideal machine for weekend and fitness cyclists - and there's even a trapeze frame option for women who prefer that configuration for easy mounting and dismounting. Just add your spirit of adventure, and you're all set to go.
With the same kind of attention to detail that you'll find on our high-end frames, the Nature Pro's aluminium chassis is one of the best in its class.
New for 2019, we've fitted even neater luggage carrier and mudguard mounting points, so that you can customise your bike to fit perfectly into your life. Our double butted tubeset ensures the lowest possible weight whilst maintaining safe, precise steering and a nimble, lively feel - and, like all our bikes, it's passed all our stringent in-house testing for safety and durability. Cables are routed inside the frame to protect them from dirt and water ingress - a practical feature that also enhances the frame's sleek looks.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm
- Headset: CUBE H863 1 1/8, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Tour
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-T3000, Topswing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M3000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-M371, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Chainguard
- Chain: KMC X9
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 44x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13,7 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file