Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Nature EXC
sporty, reliable bike with well-balanced handling, great equipment and the best possible safety
If you enjoy exploring off the beaten path, our Nature EXC is designed with you in mind.
It's fair to say that they delivered, and then some. With its high quality, lightweight aluminium frame, lockout-equipped Suntour suspension fork and 3x10 Shimano transmission, this is a bike that simply excels. We even fitted hydraulic disc brakes, so you can be assured of safe stopping no matter what the weather decides to put your way. Whether you use it for fitness and fun, or as a workhorse companion to the challenges thrown up by everyday life, the Nature EXC will get you there in style and comfort.
Newly refined for 2019, we're proud to boast that the Nature EXC has one of the stiffest and lightest frames in its class.
The double butted aluminium tubes - thinner where they can be, thicker where they need to be - ensure that the bike is light without compromising stability, strength or safety. Redesigned luggage carrier and mudguard mounts are even neater than before, meaning you can fit the accessories you need without spoiling the look of your bike. Cables routed inside the down tube complement the frame's clean looks and provide superb long-term gear shifting precision, so you don't have to worry about maintenance. Light, comfortable, versatile and elegant: that's the Nature EXC.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm
- Headset: FSA No. 10, 1 1/8, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Tour
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M670SGS, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-T6000, Top-Swing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T521, 48x36x26T, Octalink, BB-ES300, 175mm, Chainguard
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 44x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13,4 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file