Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Cross Allroad
There are those who will tell you that one bike can't do it all. All we can say is, they clearly haven't tried the Cross Allroad.
Because this bike redefines versatility. Blending the sophisticated frame design of our Cross series with the added functionality of full length mudguards with a built-in rear light and a hub dynamo, this is a bike that's capable of tackling everything from the daily commute to extended weekend excursions. Shimano's slick, reliable 10 speed transmission is backed up by the powerful all-weather stopping ability of hydraulic disc brakes and the comfort of a SR Suntour NCX suspension fork. All roads, all weather, all season: the Cross Allroad is the bike for all reasons.
The Cross Allroad shares its careful design and advanced frame features with its Cross stablemates. Double butted aluminium frame tubes save weight and improve ride quality without sacrificing either strength or stiffness.
Internally routed cables look neat, improve gear performance over the long term and significantly reduce maintenance. We've not forgotten looks, either. New for 2019, we've redesigned luggage carrier and mudguard mounting points to integrate them even more seamlessly into the frame, so that accessories don't spoil the clean lines of your bike. And our Smooth Welding technology helps give the appearance of one tube flowing into the next for a svelte, almost organic experience.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX D LO, 63mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z semi-integrated 1 1/8"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Tour
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-T6000, Top-Swing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-T8000, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Land Cruiser, Active, 42x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Front Light: Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ-XS N Plus
- Rear Light: Busch&Müller Xeltec
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards: SKS Black Matt, Integrated Light
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Weight: 14,6 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file