Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Kathmandu EXC
sleek, versatile, unbelievably stiff and strong
Heading to the ends of the earth, or just to the edge of the map? You'll want a bike you can rely on, then. The Kathmandu EXC will get you there and back in comfort and style.
The frame features our exclusive IC integrated luggage rack - sleek, versatile and unbelievably stiff and strong. For the transmission we selected Shimano's incredibly reliable and slick-shifting Deore and XT components. Hydraulic disc brakes have all the power you need to stop in any weather conditions, and we even remembered to fit mudguards and lights. Combined with the smooth, easily adjustable SR Suntour air suspension fork, it's all you need for adventures both far and wide.
You can't broaden the mind if you're not comfortable. That's why the Kathmandu EXC is built with our renowned Efficient Comfort Geometry, which puts you in the optimum position for the best blend of comfort and performance - mile after mile after mile.
Lightweight double butted tubing saves weight where possible and maintains stiffness and strength where needed, so the Kathmandu EXC remains stable and predictable on any road, and carrying any load. Speaking of which, our engineers are particularly proud of the IC luggage carrier, which combines sleek looks with exceptional strength, rigidity and ease of use. And neat touches like internal cable routing and a kickstand mounted directly to the rear dropout mean you can be assured we've thought of everything. Just don't forget to pack your toothbrush...
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort IC 2.0 Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX D LO Air, 63mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z semi-integrated 1 1/8"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT FD-T8000, Top Swing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000-I, Direct Attach, Rapidfire Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT500, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-T8000, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D72, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M6000, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622
- Pedals: Trekking
- Saddle: Selle Royal Lookin Moderate, Royalgel™
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ-XS N Plus
- Rear Light: Herrmans H-Trace
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards: SKS Stingray
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Carrier: CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail
- Weight: 14,9 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file