The coverage and comfort of a thermal LS jersey merged with the wind and water protection afforded by a flexible 3L membrane.
The cool, sometimes wet, and constantly shifting weather patterns of fall and spring inspired the textile blend for our versatile new MILLE GT Spring/Fall Jacket. We see it as a fine cross between a thermal LS jersey and a membrane-equipped shell—perfectly suitable for mild days in the saddle and essential when conditions take a turn for the wet and windy.
Cut in our revised MILLE regularFit, the Spring/Fall Jacket is less compressive than our racingFit apparel, providing a clean silhouette when paired with a jersey or base layer. The upper front panel is constructed using our NEOS MILD, which is a 3L softshell with PU bonded membrane. Highly breathable, water-resistant, and 100% windproof, this flexible house-developed textile ensures your chest stays fully protected from rain, road spray, biting winds, and low temps. For a touch of insulation, we included our brushed bi-stretch RX material along the abdominal and tops of the arms, with Type.157 on the central back panel and underside of the arms for boosted breathability. In the back is our Triple Ramp Pocket system that locks in your cargo, the spring/fall (2/3) climaCode graphic on the upper panel, and a set of reflective strips on the lower left and right sides.
- NEOS MILD: A patented 3L windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency. Weight: 260g/m2; Breathability: MVP 20,000g/m2/24h; Water Column: >10,000mm; Elasticity: 4-way stretch.
- RX: A brushed bi-stretch warp-knit fabric developed to wick moisture and add light insulation.
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: Our proprietary breathable and stretchy circular knit textile with built-in UV protection and odorControl.
- 2W waistWave: Stitch construction on the waist preserves the natural stretch of the front panel's textile, absent of elastic material.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Flexible fabric panels sewn into each of the three pockets create "lids" for your cargo, covering the contents for added security and stability.
- Full-Length Zipper: Temperature regulation courtesy of a lightweight full-length zipper with camlock.
- Reflective Accents: Placed on the sides of the outer pockets for added visibility.
- Abdominal Cut: Triangulated pattern on the abdominal area provides a smooth, comfortable wrap.
- Raglan Cut: Sleeve design free of a traditional shoulder seam, continuing up to the neck for greater range of motion.
- regularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than our second-skin racingFit.
Size Chart:img src="./catalog/geo/assos/assos_man.jpg">
Manufacturer's Code: 11.30.344.32.S, 11.30.344.32.M, 11.30.344.32.XLG