The pinnacle of indoor bike training, the Tacx NEO Smart, is made even better. On top of immersive features like Road feel, Dynamic Inertia and Descent simulation, this new direct drive also features Pedal stroke analysis. It is without question the most silent, realistic and accurate bike trainer available.
- Improved cadence measurement with a contactless capacitive sensor
- Accurate pedal stroke analysis with left and right balance.
- Measurement of left and right power distribution.
- More internal memory for future features to be added.
- Smoother, quieter, more responsive resistance control.
- Including 142x12mm and 148x12mm axle adapter.
- Interactive Smart direct drive with motor brake
- 32 Neodymium magnets
- Electrical requirements - 110-240 Volt , Mains power optional
- Multicolour LED , Spot on floor
- Firmware upgradable - Yes
- Suitable cassettes - Shimano & SRAM: 8 t/m 11 speed. Campagnolo body sold separately
- Suitable axles - Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm , 1 month Tacx Premium software , Front wheel support
- Max. power(40 km/h) - 2200 Watt
- Max. incline - 25%
- Simulation of descent
- Max. torque - 85 Nm
- Max. brake force - 250 N
- Flywheel - Virtual
- Mass inertia - Variable to 125kg (275.6lbs)
- No calibration required
- Footprint(lxw) - 575 × 750 mm (22.6 × 29.5 in)
- Height - 550 mm (21.7 in)
- Dimensions when folded - 620 × 260 × 440 mm (24.4 × 10.2 × 17.3 in)
- Weight - 21.5 kg (47.3 lbs)
Data Output and Control
- Wireless communication - ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by - Smartphone, Tablet, ANT+FE-C bike computers, Stand alone, Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Output - Speed, Cadence, Power
- Read out on - Smartphone, Tablet, Bike computer, Sports watch,
- Computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy <1%