Put a little fun between your legs on this fast, agile and sporty machine. Confident handling, cleanly integrated Bosch power, and a zippy, comfortable feel make the new Quick NEO the perfect companion for spirited workouts, scenic rides, or just having a great time on two wheels.
OutFront Geometry delivers high-speed stability with a quick, nimble road-bike feel. And as a bonus, it reduces the chance of toe overlap with the front wheel on smaller sizes.
Ready for Anything
A removable fender bridge, rack mounts and pre-wired cables for lights means the Quick NEO is ready for full commuter/urban mobility duties. It even has a kickstand. But if speedy commuting is what you're after, check out the fully equipped Quick NEO EQ.
- Frame: ALL-NEW Quick NEO, SmartForm C1 Alloy, SAVE, Ai, flat mount brake, 142x12 thru-axle
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
- Fork: ALL-NEW Quick NEO Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
- Rims: Cannondale C2, 32h, Double wall
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 12x100 front, DC-142 rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One Performance Allround, 700x35c
- Pedals: Cannondale Urban Pedal
- Crank: FSA E-bike, 170mm, Gen3, 38t
- Chain: Shimano XT, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG201, 11-36, 9-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 9-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Flat, 6061 double-butted Alloy, 8° sweep, 720mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4X350mm
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Extras: Cannondale Kickstand, prewired front and rear light cable
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file