Why buy bike from us?
The hill-leveling power, all-day range and a comfortable, confident rider position of this all-new electric road bike makes the beauty of road riding open to all.
With hill-leveling power, all-day range and the sublime ride of true endurance machinery, the Synapse NEO truly makes the beauty of road riding open to all.
Ai Offset Drivetrain
Bosch Gen 3 Active Line Plus Drive Unit
Save Micro Suspension
- Frame: ALL-NEW Synapse NEO, SmartForm C1 Alloy, SAVE, Ai, flat mount brake, 142x12 thru-axle
- Fork: ALL-NEW Synapse NEO Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
- Rims: RD 2.0, 28h
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 12x100 front, DC-142 rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 32c, Distance + compound, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Bosch Gen3 w/ custom Ai offset spider & FSA rings, 50/34
- Chain: Shimano HG54, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra GS
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 2x10
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes: Tektro cable actuated disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4X350mm
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Drive Unit: Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C67309M10LG, C67309M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file