The R2 Oxygen completes COMPRESSPORT® range of calf sleeves and offers to pro athletes the most performing high-tech sleeves ever!
On trail, triathlon or marathon tracks, performance, protection, comfort and freedom of movement will reach high levels.
- Anti-Fatigue: The absorption of shock and vibration on muscles, veins and joints increases the possibilities of resistance to the effort.
- DTox: Studies show a significant reduction in lactic acid during effort.
- Massaging Fiber: Every movement triggers a micromassage, providing well-being and lightness. Patented fiber.
- Recovery: You will feel it immediately...A feeling of well-being, lightness and strength. It will accelerate venous return, preventing blood from stagnating in muscles and making them feel ultra-light.
- Shock Absorber: The 360° compression dampens the “shock wave” effect on the muscles, veins and joints.
- Ultra-resist: In normal use, COMPRESSPORT® is tear proof.
- Ultralight: Your COMPRESSPORT® do not retain water and will remain featherlight in all conditions.
- K-Protect: This ergonomic tab supports the patellar tendon and dampens vibrations up to 8%. The best ally knees can have while pushing limits on steep descents and intense speedy technical trails.
- Compression Oxygen: A milimetre-precision compression graduation in the targeted areas brings oxygen to the muscles and therefore enhances performances and facilitates recovery. The muscles are supported for a feeling of strengh and a better performance on a longer distance. Ultra-extensible, the fiber is also more breathable for a maximum comfort.
OXYGENATION AND STRENGTH
- Targeted graduated compression at calf level brings oxygen to the muscles.
- Muscles perform better on longer distances and recover faster after effort.
- Ventilation bands directly integrated in the ultra-extensible fibre allow optimal oxygenation of the muscles.
SUPPORT AND PROTECTION
- Muscles, being fully supported, stay strong - ideal on long distance races.
- Shock absorber, the R2 Oxygen increases resistance to effort.
- Muscle injury is limited by 29%.
- An ergonomic tab supports and protects the patellar tendon against vibrations.
- Knees are well protected during descents and speedy technical trails.
RECOVERY AND DETOX
- Worn before effort, it allows fast recovery and keeps calves fresh and rested.
- Worn after effort, it ensures light legs free of soreness and swelling.
- It reduces significantly lactic acid in muscles for faster recovery.
- Machine Wash at 30°C
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- T1: S
- T2: M
- T3: L
- T4: XL