Why buy bike from us?
One of the longest running GT models. Often called the little brother to the Zaskar the one thing you cannot call the Avalanche is short on features. With a high-end aluminum frame and geometry similar to the Zaskar, you will be able to be out riding hard without busting your wallet.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, w/ Triple Triangle™, Replaceable Derailleur: Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2Head Tube, 27.5/29 Design
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT-DS, 100mm, hydraulic lockout, Coil
- Rear: Shock N/A
- Rims: WTB ST i19 double wall rim
- Hubs: Formula QR front and rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Transition, 27.5/29 x 2.25"
- Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
- Crank: All Terra, 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Alivio, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 34.9 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 3x9
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm
- Grips: GT Statement logo grips
- Stem: All Terra Alloy 1 1/8” Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 31.8, 8°
- Headset: Semi Intgrated, Sealed Cartridge, Tapered
- Brakes: Tektro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro disc
- Saddle: All Terra MTB
- Seatpost: All Terra Micro Adjust, 6061 Alloy, 30.9 x 350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file