Boasting a total weight of 440 g and a compact design, the BORDO™ Lite 6055 is a lithe athlete compared to other locks
With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionised the bicycle lock and established an entirely new type of lock – the folding lock. The bike locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Light-weight flexibility in a compact design. These features are shared by all of the various folding locks in the extensive Bordo family.
The BORDO™ Lite 6055 Folding Lock resembles its older siblings from the BORDO™ family in that its mechanical properties guarantee a high level of security, flexibility and compactness. Weighing in at a mere 440 g, the BORDO™ Lite 6055 Folding Lock is the flyweight of the family. Its folded-out length of 60 cm is more than enough to secure a single bicycle. The BORDO™ Lite 6055 Folding Lock is available in black and red, as well as a blue "Movistar Team" version.
- Special steel design, with colour-coordinated plastic casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- The bars and housing are manufactured using particularly lightweight materials and steel alloys
- Bars connected with special rivets
- High-quality automatic cylinder
- The BORDO™ Lite Mini is small enough to slip into the pocket of any cycling jersey
- Outstanding protection in situations where the risk of theft is low to medium
- Locking type: key
- Weight: 400 g
- Bag: Without transport bag
- Circumference: 60 cm
- Design color: Black
Manufacturer's Code: ABBORDLITE60B