For the ultimate all-around race performance, the supersix evo strikes the perfect balance. Its unrivaled blend of light weight, stiffness, aerodynamics and smooth-riding compliance gives you the winning edge on every part of the race course.
The SuperSix EVO is the best all around road racing bike ever made thanks to its perfect balance of everything it takes to go fast.
- Ultra stiff, for explosive acceleration - Asymmetric BB30A bottom bracket junction, flared delta seattube, and tuned ballistec carbon layup deliver great power transfer for the sprints.
- Shockingly smooth, for better cornering, speed and comfort - Refined speed save micro-suspension system absorbs shock and keeps the wheels planted on the ground for aggressive descending, fast sprinting and surprising comfort.
- Tap aero, for better efficiency everywhere - Subtle tap (truncated aero profile) tube shapes and lower waterbottle placement on the frame reduces drag by 6 watts/60 grams average. It’s like free speed.
- Incredible handling - An absolute rocket on descents thanks to sharp handling geometry and a frame that’s stiff, yet compliant in all the right places. The additional control of disc brakes makes it even faster.
- Ultra light - Ballistec carbon construction and system integrated design make Evo crazy light.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SAVE, PressFit BB30a
- Fork: SuperSix EVO, SAVE, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race
- Frame Weight: 777g (56cm, complete)
- Fork Weight: 280g
Manufacturer's Code: C11088M7052