Why buy bike from us?
It's a pure, no fuss bike running a Suntour Raidon XC LOR fork and a simple 1x10 Shimano set-up. Schwalbe Nobby Nick on the front and a Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO on the rear to keep you railing berms and smashing miles of singletrack all day long.
- Frame: Series 2 Custom Butted and Hydroformed 6061 Alloy Tubeset / Zs44-zs56 Tapered Headtube / Chip-slot Dropout System / Dropper Post Ready / Uk Developed
- Fork: Suntour Raidon Xc Lor / 120mm Travel / Air Spring / Lock-out /
- Alloy Steerer / Rebound Adjust / 15x100qlc
- Headset: Fsa No.57sc-1
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000 Shadow Plus
- Chainset: Fsa Comet
- Bottom Bracket: Fsa
- Cassette: Shimano Deore
- Rims: Araya
- Hubs: Formula
- Spokes: Stainless Steel 14g
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic / Racing Ralph
- Brakes: Shimano Alivio
- Brake Levers: Shimano Alivio
- Handlebar: Saracen Os 6061 Db Alloy Riser Bar / 740mm Wide / 0mm
- Rise / 6 Degree Up Bend / 9 Degree Back Bend
- Grip Tape: Saracen Lock-on Grip
- Stem: Saracen Custom
- Saddle: Kore Connex
- Chain: Kmc X10-1
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file