Why buy bike from us?
Versatility and performance are the hallmarks of the VR30.
It features a 6061 aluminum frame featuring TIG-welded Hydroform construction, as well as a fork crafted from UHC Advanced carbon fiber. The VR30 comes complete with a Shimano 105 derailleurs, an FSA crankset with sub-compact gearing and hydraulic disc brakes. All of that combines to create an impeccable ride quality on whatever new roads you’re bound to discover.
- Frame Felt Variable Road Disc FLite custom butted aluminum, hydroform smooth welded construction, BB386 bottom bracket shell, 12 x 142mm with Syntace style thru axle, flat mount disc brake standard, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, internal mechanical cable routing Thru Axles: Front: Felt leverless 12 x 100 x 123L, thread: M12 x 1.5 x 15L, Rear: Felt leverless 12 x 142 x 166L Syntace style, thread: M12 x 1.0 x 15L
- Fork Felt Variable Road UHC Advanced carbon fiber monocoque construction, ControlTaper carbon fiber steerer tube and carbon fiber steerer tube, crown, blades with flat mount disc standard and 12 x 100mm dropouts
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 11-speed long cage
- Shifters Shimano RS505 11-speed with Felt Elite sealed derailleur cable and housing
- Chainset FSA Omega Adventure BB386 EVO, 48/32T, 51cm: 170mm --- 54 - 56cm: 172.5mm --- 58 - 61cm: 175mm
- FSA 46/30T
- Bottom Bracket FSA BB386 with 30mm bearings
- Chain Shimano 11-speed
- Freewheel Shimano 11-speed, 11-32T
- Headset FSA No.42, 1.125 - 1.5", integrated sealed cartridge bearing with Felt VariableHeight Cone Spacers (20mm PC, 4.5mm aluminum), Felt top cap
- Front Brake Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc with 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc with 140mm rotor
- Brake Levers Shimano RS505, hydraulic
- Rims Felt Variable Road VR21 Disc, tubeless ready, 21mm inner width, 23mm depth
- Front Hub Felt Variable Road RSL3 Disc, sealed cartridge bearing, 12 x 100mm thru axle, Center Lock, 28H
- Rear Hub Felt Variable Road RSL3, 11-speed, 12 x 142mm thru axle, Center Lock, 28H
- Spokes 2.0mm stainless steel
- Tyres Schwalbe LUGANO K-Guard, 700 x 28c
- Saddle Prologo Kappa Space
- Grips Felt VelvetGel tape with 3M reflective base with reflective Felt Bubble-Tech F-Wing bar end plugs
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file