With a lightweight frameset constructed from Felt’s UHC Advanced + TeXtreme® carbon fiber, the FR3 boasts all of the performance credentials as the flagship models in the FR Series.
And with the functionality and dependability of a Shimano Ultegra drivetrain and DT Swiss, tubeless-ready wheels, the FR3 is a reliable teammate for outperforming the competition on any racecourse, or giving you the ride of your life on any road.
- Frame: Felt Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber, MMC with InsideOut construction, carbon fiber BB386 bottom bracket shell, carbon fiber dropouts, CNC aluminum replaceable rear derailleur hanger, external mechanical or internal electronic cable routing
- Fork: Felt Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber monocoque construction, size specific ControlTaper carbon fiber steerer tube, integrated crown race, crown, blades and dropouts
- Headset: FSA integrated sealed cartridge bearing with Felt VariableHeight Cone Spacers (20mm PC, 4.5mm aluminum), Felt top cap, 43 - 47cm: IS-21, 1.125"" --- 51 - 54cm: No.382, 1.125 - 1.25"" --- 56 - 61cm: No.42, 1.125 - 1.5"
- Stem: 3T ARX II Pro Grey, ±6° rise, Ø31.8mm, 43cm: 80mm --- 47 - 51cm: 90mm --- 54 - 56cm: 100mm --- 58cm: 110mm --- 61cm: 120mm
- Handlebar: 3T Ergosum Pro Grey, 89mm reach, 128mm drop, Ø31.8mm, 43 - 51cm: 400mm* --- 54 - 56cm: 420mm --- 58 - 61cm: 440mm *Note - Ernova Pro Grey for 43 - 51cm size
- Bar Tape: Felt VelvetGel tape with 3M reflective base with reflective Felt Bubble-Tech F-Wing bar end plugs
- Shifters: Felt VelvetGel tape with 3M reflective base with reflective Felt Bubble-Tech F-Wing bar end plugs Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed with Felt Elite sealed derailleur cable and housing
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed short cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36T, 43 - 47cm: 165mm -- 51cm: 170mm --- 54 - 56cm: 172.5mm --- 58 - 61cm: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Token BB386 with 24mm bearings
- Chain: Shimano 11-speed
- Freewheel / Cassette: Shimano 11-speed, 11-28T
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Brake (Front): Shimano Ultegra R8000 dual pivot caliper
- Brake (Rear): Shimano Ultegra R8010 direct mount caliper
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo PAS T2.0
- Seatpost: Felt UHC Performance carbon fiber, Ø27.2mm x 300mm length
- Seatpost Clamp: Felt single bolt, Ø30.6mm
- Rims / Wheelset: DT Swiss F1825 Classic, tubeless ready, 18mm inner width, 23mm depth; 1845g (wheelset)
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 370, 100mm QR
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 370, 11-speed, 130mm QR
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion 2.0
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ folding, 700 x 25c
- Accessories: Carbon assembly paste, chain plate protector
- Finish (Accent): Electric Blue (White, TeXtreme)
- Weight: 16.5 lb, 7.5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file