Here it is. New XTR.
27 years of development and we’re right back to where it all started, introducing the ultimate MTB race components. Designed to meet the highest level competitive mountain bike racing needs with a second to none performance and experience. New XTR M9100 Series brings the most versatile groupset for XC, enduro and marathon racing.
In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly Perceive the conditions, Judge their options, and Operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. We refocused on the original goal of XTR - to be the ultimate race components.
- XTR fully bled 4 pot Trail brakes are performance optimized Servo-Wave systems with full adjustability on the fly
- Fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech Center Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160, 180 and 203 mm
short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism with SIL-TEC roller for a quick, smooth pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Free-stroke adjustment
- Second braced bar contact point for increased master cylinder and lever rigidity
- 4 pot ceramic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Super lightweight forged body design is rigid and lightweight
- Carbon/Alloy structure short 14 mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less post style mounting system can be used with adapters
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit
- I-spec-EV compatible
- Kit also contains N04C Sintered pads with fins, spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Left Lever controls rear brake
- Right Lever controls front brake
- Hose length 1000 mm - front
- Hose length 1700 mm - rear