Why buy bike from us?
The VR3 is the ideal companion for any complete day of adventuring or spirited road riding. Its frame is made of UHC Advanced + TeXtreme® carbon fiber and features componentry like Shimano Ultegra shifters and derailleurs, a Rotor 3D30 Adventure crank with sub-compact gearing and DT Swiss wheels, which all come together for a lightweight bike that can tackle any ascent, even after a full day in the saddle.
- Frame: Felt Variable Road Uhc Advanced + Textreme Carbon Fiber, Mmc With Insideout Construction, Carbon Fiber Bb386 Bottom Bracket Shell, 12 X 142mm With Syntace Style Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc Brake Standard, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger, Internal Mechanical or Electronic Cable Routing Shock:
- Fork: Felt Variable Road Uhc Advanced + Textreme Carbon Fiber Monocoque Construction, Size Specific Controltaper Carbon Fiber Steerer Tube, Integrated Crown Race, Crown, Blades, Flat Mount Disc Standard, 12 X 100mm Thru Axle
- Headset: Fsa Integrated Sealed Cartridge Bearing With Felt Variableheight Cone Spacers (20mm Pc, 4.5mm Aluminum), Felt Top Cap, 43 - 47cm: is-21, 1.125", 51 - 61cm: No.42, 1.125 - 1.5"
- Stem: Devox, -7° Rise, Ø31.8mm, 43 - 47cm: 80mm, 51cm: 90mm, 54 - 56cm: 100mm, 58cm: 110mm, 61cm: 120mm
- Handlebar: Devox Road Endurance, 65mm Reach, 125mm Drop, Ø31.8mm, 43-47cm: 380mm, 51cm: 400mm, 54 - 56cm: 420mm, 58 - 61cm: 440mm
- Bar Tape: Felt Velvetgel Tape With 3m Reflective Base With Reflective Felt Bubble-tech F-wing Bar End Plugs
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8020 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34t, 43 - 47cm: 165mm, 51cm: 170mm, 54 - 56cm: 172.5mm, 58 - 61cm: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Token Bb386 With 24mm Bearings
- Chain: Shimano 11-speed
- Freewheel / Cassette: Shimano 11-speed, 11-34t
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8020, Hydraulic
- Brake (Front): Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brake (Rear): Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc, 140mm Rotor
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch Space T2.0
- Seatpost: Devox Uhc Performance Carbon Fiber With Microadjust Head, 43 - 51cm: Ø27.2mm X 344mm Length
- Seatpost Clamp: Felt Single Bolt, Ø30.6mm
Rims / Wheelset: Dt Swiss E1800 Db 32, Tubeless Compatible 20mm Inner Width, 23mm Depth, 1655g (Wheelset)
- Front Hub: Dt Swiss 370db, 12 X 100mm Thru Axle, Center Lock
- Rear Hub: Dt Swiss 370db, 11-speed, 12 X 142mm Thru Axle, Center Lock
- Thru Axles: Front: Devox Leverless 12 X 100 X 123l, Thread: M12 X 1.5 X 15l; Rear: Devox Leverless 12 X 142 X 166l Syntace Style, Thread: M12 X 1.0 X 15l
- Spokes: Dt Swiss New Aero 2.0/1.2/3.0 (Nds); Aerocomp 2.0/1.0/2.8 (Ds), Bladed
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Folding, 700 X 28c
- Accessories: Carbon Assembly Paste, Chain Plate Protector
|48 cm||51 cm||54 cm||56 cm||58 cm|
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file