Why buy bike from us?
Born to Roll and Roam!
A capable, versatile gravel road bike. Built for chasing horizons, exploring routes less travelled or accelerating your commute.
- Confident Control:
A balanced riding position: upright enough for comfort over the long haul and control on technical terrain, yet still low and forward enough for speedy efficiency.
- Smooth and Able:
Built with plenty of room for tyres up to 42mm wide, for comfort, grip and adventurous capability.
- Ready for Adventure:
With mounts for three waterbottles, plus mounts for top tube storage, Topstone is ready to go long. Multiple bottle cage positions on the downtube mount let you configure for big frame bags.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, 142x12 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear/bottle mounts
- Fork: Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru axle
- Rims: WTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Formula CL-712, 12x100 centerlock (R) Formula RXC-142S
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Nano TCS Light, 700 x 40c, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: FSA Omega ME Alloy, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Ultegra, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RX
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7Deg
- Headset: Topstone Si, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2
- Speeds: 22
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file