Why buy bike from us?
For the Win!
Incredibly confident handling, unmatched traction, and huge mud & tyre clearance make this ultra-light machine the ultimate cross racing rig.
- The Ai Advantage:
Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, with huge clearance for mud and/or tyres up to 40mm.
- Stay OutFront:
OutFront Steering Geometry offers great stability for technical descents and great agility everywhere else. Just what you need to rule today’s ‘cross courses.
- Smooth as a Belgian Beer:
SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle and fork helps you track through the rough stuff and keep the power down on climbs.
- Frame: BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, 12x142 thru-axle
- Fork: BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, internal cable routing, 12x100mm thru-axle, 55mm OutFront offset
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: HollowGram 22 Carbon, 22mm deep, 25mm ID, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Sealed bearing 12x100 centerlock / (R) 12x142 centerlock w/ DT Swiss internals
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite (Ai Offset Dish - rear)
- Tires: Vittoria Terreno Dry TNT, 700x38c, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 46/33
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM XG-1270, 10-33, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, 2x12
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE Carbon, 400mm (S), 420mm (M-L)
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: All-New HollowGram SAVE, alloy, -6deg
- Headset: SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 160/160mm Centerlock rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Race, titanium rails
- Seatpost: SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
- Speeds: 24
- Extras: Null
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file