Why buy bike from us?
The ultimate XC race bike. Built to win on today’s aggressive World Cup courses or rule your local loop.
- Course-Slaying Geometry:
All the precision and quickness you expect from a top XC rig, but with unreal stability and traction. Go full gas where others hesitate.
- Full-Throttle Efficiency:
One of the lightest dual suspension bikes in the world. Taut, tuned chassis stiffness and supple yet supportive suspension let you own the climbs, rule the descents and crush the sprints.
- The Best XC Fork…Period:
Simply the most advanced, smoothest, most precise-handling ultralight XC fork ever made. Its one-of-a-kind design lets it float through the chop and steer through the chunder like nothing else.
- Frame: BallisTec Carbon, 100mm travel, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30-83, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
- Fork: Lefty Ocho Carbon, 27.5/29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50/55mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance EVOL, 100mm, remote-actuated
- Rims: HollowGram 23, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 23mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Formula Grand Forza Stainless, straight pull (Ai Offset dish - rear)
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: HollowGram, BB30a, 34T, Ai offset
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano XT, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano XT, 10-51, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR, Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano XT, 12-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 1 Flat, Carbon, 31.8mm, 9deg backsweep, 760mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7deg
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only)
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT Race disc, 180/160mm XT rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT hydro disc
- E-Bike Display: Null
- E-Bike Battery: Null
- E-Bike Charger: Null
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Null
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat Race, titanium rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale 2 Carbon, Micro Adjust, 31.6x400mm
- Speeds: 12
- Chain Device: Null
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
- Fork Travel: (F) 100mm
- Frame Details: 100mm travel|Zero Pivot seatstay|Carbon Link|PF30-83|1.5 Si head tube|Ai Offset
- Frame Travel: (R) 100mm
- Front Hub: Lefty 60
- Front Tire: (F) Schwalbe Racing Ray 27.5/29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip Compound, tubeless ready
- Front Tire Size: 2.25
- Material: Carbon
- Rear Hub: HollowGram 12x142 rear w/ DT Swiss internals, Micro Spline
- Rear Tire: (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5/29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speed Compound, tubeless ready
- Tire Size: 2.25
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file