Why buy bike from us?
Full Tilt XC.
A mountain race bike loaded with performance features that ensure victory, all while weighing next to nothing.
- Designed For the W.
At just 900 grams, F-Si is the lightest mountain bike frame we’ve ever made. Better still, our engineers built in real compliance, real durability, and the handling and features that really win races.
- Next-Level Geometry:
F-Si attacks the steepest climbs and nastiest descents of modern World Cup XC courses. Ai offset drivetrain and OutFront steering geometry deliver an uncanny mix of stability, agility and traction.
- The Best XC Fork…Period:
Simply the most advanced, smoothest, most precise-handling ultralight XC fork ever made. Its one-of-a-kind design lets it float through the chop and steer through the choss like nothing else.
- Frame: Hi-MOD BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, PF30-83, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset
- Fork: Lefty Ocho Carbon, 29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: ENVE M525 Carbon, 24h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite (Ai Offset dish - rear)
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB, 34T, Ai offset
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB PF30 MTB83
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM XG-1299, 10-50, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- Shifters: SRAM Eagle AXS, 12-speed
- Handlebar: ENVE M5, Carbon, 760mm, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 9deg sweep
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7deg
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only)
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate hydro disc, 160/160mm Centerline rotor
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level Ultimate hydro disc
- Saddle: Prologo Zero II, Tirox rails
- Seatpost: ENVE Carbon, 27.2 x 400mm, 0mm offset
- Speeds: 12
- Extras: Speed Release rear axle
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
- Fork Travel: (F) 100mm
- Frame Details: SAVE|PF30-83|Tapered head tube|Speed Release 12mm thru axle|Ai Offset
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Hub: Lefty 60
- Front Tire: (F) Schwalbe Racing Ray 27.5/29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip Compound, tubeless ready
- Front Tire Size: 2.25
- Material: Carbon
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss C36 12x148 w/ XD driver
- Rear Tire: (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5/29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speed Compound, tubeless ready
- Tire Size: 2.25
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C25100M10SM, C25100M10MD, C25100M10LG, C25100M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file