Why buy bike from us?
With beautifully crafted frames, progressive geometry and seriously dirt-ready components, Trail hardtails are built to take your riding to the next level, from your first time off-road to your next big adventure.
- Perfectly Framed.
Light and lively, stiff and snappy. The Tango frames showcase our decades of expertise in aluminum craftsmanship.
- Confident Handling:
Dirt-Tailored Geometry brings both quickness and composure. Short chainstays for agility and traction, a slack head angle for unwavering stability, plus wide bars and a short stem for total control.
- Real Deal:
Trail is sweetly priced, but make no mistake — wide range gearing, powerful disc brakes and durable wheels and tyres contribute to big trail readiness. Naming this bike was a no-brainer.
- Frame: All-New, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, BSA-73
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM-RL, 100mm, hydraulic cable actuated lockout, Coil, 42mm offset (27.5") 46mm offset (29")
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Hubs: Shimano QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25", DNA Compound
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: FSA Alpha Drive, 36/22
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-36, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 34.9 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 2x9
- Handlebar: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm
- Grips: Cannondale Dual-Density
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6°
- Headset: Semi Integrated, 1-1/8"
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT10 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
- Speeds: 18
- Sizes Available: (27.5) S (29) M, L, XL
- Fork Travel: (F) 100mm
- Front Hub: Shimano QR
- Front Tire Size: 2.25
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Shimano QR
- Tire Size: 2.25
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file