Why buy bike from us?
A mountain bike with more. More traction, more comfort, more capability to make every trail easier.
- Grip. Don’t Slip.
27+ wheels combine wide rims with big 2.8” tyres for unreal traction and cushiony float on just about any surface the trail can throw your way.
- Confident Handling:
Dirt-Tailored Geometry brings both quickness and composure. Short chainstays for agility and traction, a slack head angle for unwavering stability, plus wide bars and a short stem for total control.
- Equipped to Rip:
Light, simple 1x drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes. Wide range cassettes and 30t rings for a rock-crawling low gear. Dropper seatpost. Everything you need for good times in the dirt.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, Boost spacing, tapered 1-1/8" to 1.5" headtube, flat mount brake, StraightShot internal cable routing, BSA-73
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK, 120mm, Solo Air, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: WTB STX i35 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon 27.5 x 2.8" Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: SRAM SX Eagle, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Power Spline
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG-1210, SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8deg sweep, 4deg rise, 780mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7deg
- Headset: Semi Integrated, 1-1/8" reducer
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 hydro disc, 180/160mm RT30 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT400 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 80mm (XS), 100mm (S), 120mm (M-XL)
- Speeds: 12
- Fork Travel: (F) 120mm
- Frame Details: SAVE|Boost spacing|Tapered 1-1/8" to 1.5" headtube|Flat mount brake|StraightShot internal cable routing|BSA-73
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400 15x110
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Shimano MT200, QR
- Tire Size: 2.8
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file