A mountain bike with more. More traction, more comfort, more capability to make every trail easier.
- Grip. Don’t Slip.
27+ wheels combine wide rims with big 2.8” tyres for unreal traction and cushiony float on just about any surface the trail can throw your way.
- Confident Handling:
Dirt-Tailored Geometry brings both quickness and composure. Short chainstays for agility and traction, a slack head angle for unwavering stability, plus wide bars and a short stem for total control.
- Equipped to Rip:
Light, simple 1x drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes. Wide range cassettes and 30t rings for a rock-crawling low gear. Dropper seatpost. Everything you need for good times in the dirt.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, Boost spacing, tapered 1-1/8" to 1.5" headtube, flat mount brake, StraightShot internal cable routing, BSA-73
- Fork: Suntour XCR-34, 120mm, 110X15mm, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: WTB STX i35, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.8", DNA Compound
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: Prowheel, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Prowheel
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-42, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore GS
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8deg sweep, 4deg rise, 760mm
- Grips: Cannondale Dual-Density
- Stem: Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7deg
- Headset: Semi Integrated, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
- Brakes: Tektro hydro disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M-XL)
- Speeds: 10
- Fork Travel: (F) 120mm
- Frame Details: SAVE|Boost spacing|Tapered 1-1/8" to 1.5" headtube|Flat mount brake|StraightShot internal cable routing|BSA-73
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Hub: Formula 15x110
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Formula Boost QR w/ HG driver
- Tire Size: 2.8
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C26370M10SM, C26370M10MD, C26370M10LG, C26370M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file