Quick As You Like
The new Quick is our all-rounder – a fast, versatile and fun bike that appeals to a wide range of riders. Perfect for enjoying a workout, cruising the city or just getting out and feeling good.
- Feel the Light.
Quick bikes are the lightest in their class, making them easier to pedal, easier to lift, and easier to love. For 2020, all Quicks feature a new, updated frame that’s lighter weight, with refined SAVE micro-suspension features, easy-to-use StraightShot internal cable routing, and a sleek new look.
Most Quick models feature an all- new way for riders to connect with the ride experience. An integrated wheel sensor pairs with with a new, free Cannondale App and tracks activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers the bike, sends service reminders and more.
- Comfortable & Capable:
Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, comfy grips and new pressure-relieving saddles for comfort. 360° reflective accents for visibility. Rack and fender mounts for versatility.
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Fork: Full carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Formula CRX-512, 12x100 / (R) Formula DC-1422 QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano, 700 x 32c, K-Guard, reflective strip
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Crank: FSA Tempo, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper
- Chain: KMC Z9, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG2009, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora GS
- Shifters: Shimano Sora, 2x9
- Handlebar: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 18mm rise, 8° back, 4° up, 640mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- Brakes: Tekro hydraulic disc, 160/140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tekro hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Quick Ergo Performance
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 18
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
- Fork Travel: Null
- Frame Details: SAVE|Tapered head tube|Straightshot hidden cable routing|Flat mount disc|Rack/fender mounts|360° reflectivity
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Hub: Formula CRX-512, 12x100
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-1422 QR
- Tire Size: 32
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C31200M10MD, C31200M10LG, C31200M10XL, C31200M102X, C31200M20SM, C31200M20MD, C31200M20LG, C31200M20XL, C31200M202X, C31200M10SM
Barcodes: 884603783900, 884603783917, 884603783924, 884603783931, 884603921449, 884603921456, 884603921463, 884603921470, 884603921487, 884603783894
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file