Why buy bike from us?
Any Way, Any Day
Dirt one day. Road the next. The Quick ALthea is built to thrive wherever your adventure leads.
- Rule All Roads.
A bump-absorbing suspension fork and big, grippy multisurface tyres keep you comfortably in control on everything from smooth pavement to battered backroads.
- Positioned for Success:
An upright, mountain-bike-inspired riding position feels natural and comfortable in all situations.
- Lighten Up:
Thanks to Cannondale’s unmatched aluminum expertise, Quick CX is remarkably light but offers heavyweight performance, on-road or off.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered headtube, internal cable routing, BSA threaded BB, rack/fender mounts
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX w/ lockout, 50mm, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered steerer
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Shimano MT200 / (R) Shimano QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Piedmont, 700x40c
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: Shimano MT210, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano MT210
- Chain: KMC Z9, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Acera, 2x9
- Handlebar: 6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 680mm
- Grips: Cannondale Low-Profile Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT10 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Women's CX Ergo
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 18
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
- Fork Travel: Null
- Frame Details: SAVE|1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered headtube|Internal cable routing|BSA threaded BB|Rack/fender mounts
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Hub: Shimano MT200
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Shimano QR
- Tire Size: 40
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file