An e-mountain bike with infinite capability. The shackles are off, go ride the unrideable. Again and again.
- It Rails:
Impressively precise. Uncommonly agile. With its low centre of gravity, modern geometry and short chainstays, Moterra’s handling is in a class of its own.
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All:
Riders come in all sizes. Proportional Response is the only design that addresses this fact, tailoring the suspension layout by size so that every rider gets optimal traction, suppleness and control.
- Power & Style:
Bosch’s powerful Performance CX drive unit and a long-lasting PowerTube battery integrate cleanly into Moterra’s burly carbon frame. The power and range to ride anything — in a beautiful package.
- Frame: 160mm travel, BallisTec Carbon Front Triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy Swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned Suspension, removable downtube battery, alloy skid plate, Ai offset drivetrain, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount brake, tapered headtube
- Fork: RockShox 35 Gold RL, 160mm, DebonAir, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select R, DebonAir
- Rims: WTB ST i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Front Hub: Formula 15x110
- Front Tire: (F) Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5 x 2.6", 3C compound, EXO+, tubeless ready
- Front Tire Size: 2.6
- Material: Carbon/Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-1248, 12x148
- Rear Tire: (R) Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5 x 2.6", 3C compound, EXO+, tubeless ready
- Tire Size: 2.6
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Bosch Gen4 w/ custom Ai offset, 34T
- Bottom Bracket: Null
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG-1210, SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0-degree
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE hydro disc, 4-piston, 220/200mm Centerline rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RE hydro disc
- E-Bike Display: Bosch Purion
- E-Bike Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- E-Bike Charger: Bosch 4a
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 80mm (XS), 100mm (S), 120mm (M), 130mm (L-XL)
- Speeds: 12
- Fork Travel: 160mm
- Frame Travel: (R) 160mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C65300M10SM
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file