Why buy bike from us?
Enjoy the Open Road.
A e-road bike, with the power, range and comfort to open the roads for everyone.
- The Range to Roam:
Quiet, light, and drag free - the super-strong Bosch drive unit and long range battery are beautifully integrated into the Synapse NEO frame. Go further than ever.
- Connected & Protected:
SAVE micro-suspension technology in the frame and fork insulates you from bumps while maintaining your connection to the road. Improved handling, more control, and enough comfort to ride all day.
- True Endurance:
Endurance Race Geometry positions you forward enough to go hard but upright enough to go long, plus a removable seatstay bridge and hidden fender mounts keep you grinding on any road, in any weather.
- Frame: SmartForm C1 Alloy, removable downtube battery, SAVE, Ai, internal cable routing, flat mount brake, 142x12 thru-axle, Si kickstand mount, rack/fender mounts
- Fork: BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount brake, 12x100 thru axle, fender mounts, hidden cable routing
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: WTB STi23 TCS 2.0, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Formula RX-512 12x100 / (R) Formula DC-142 12x142
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: WTB Byway TCS, 650b x 47mm, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Bosch Gen3 w/ custom Ai offset & FSA rings, 44T
- Bottom Bracket: Null
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1, Long cage
- Shifters: SRAM Apex hydro disc, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7-degree
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes: SRAM Apex hydro disc, 160/160mm Centerline rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Apex hydro disc
- E-Bike Display: Bosch Purion
- E-Bike Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- E-Bike Charger: Bosch 4a
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4, 350mm (S-M), 400mm (L-XL)
- Speeds: 11
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
- Electric: Yes
- Fork Travel: Null
- Frame Details: Removable downtube battery|SAVE|Ai|Internal cable routing|Flat mount brake|142x12 thru-axle|Si kickstand mount|Rack/fender mounts
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Hub: Formula RX-512 12x100
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-142 12x142
- Tire Size: 28
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C67300M10LG, C67300M10XL, C67300M10SM, C67300M10MD
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file