This on-road/off-road e-bike is a fully loaded trekking machine. Get out of the rat-race and into the wilderness.
- Off-Road Ready:
Tesoro NEO X lives to be pointed off pavement. For bikepacking, backroad trekking or rugged transport, its MTB-inspired frame & fork and big 29” wheels let you get in deeper and go further.
- Loaded for Adventure:
Secure, rattle-free fenders and a full rear rack, bright front and rear lights, and even a kickstand mean you’re ready to tackle any adventure.
- Comfortably in Control:
Endurance Race Geometry positions you forward enough to go hard but upright enough to go long, plus a removable seatstay bridge and hidden fender mounts keep you grinding on any road, in any weather.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, removable downtube battery, SAVE, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount disc, Si kickstand mount
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM, 100mm, Coil, 46mm offset
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: WTB STX i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Shimano QR / (R) Shimano MT400 12x148
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance, 29 x 2.25", RaceGuard, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: Bosch Gen3, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: Null
- Chain: Shimano HG93, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano, 11-36, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Shifters: Shimano Acera, 9-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8? sweep, 4? rise, 740mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale Adjustable , A-headset, 31.8mm
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180/180mm RT10 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- E-Bike Display: Bosch Purion
- E-Bike Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- E-Bike Charger: Bosch 4a
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Bosch Performance Line Cruise 250W
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo Touring
- Seatpost: Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
- Speeds: 9
- Extras: Lights - Herrmans H-Black MR4 front, H-Trace rear, Tubus Wingee Fender, Tubus rear rack (25kg max capacity)
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C66300M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file