Why buy bike from us?
Skid. Commute. Cruise. Camp.
Take it to the park, enjoy the great outdoors, cruise the commute or take it camping. With off-road friendly geometry and a light-weight alloy frame it’s perfect for everyday recreational use.
1. X Guides keep cables tucked away and tidy
- Frame: All new 6061 T6 Aluminum frame, Triple Triangle with floating seat stays, Forged drop-outs with disc brake mounts, Zero stack 1 1/8" head tube, 27.5" wheels
- Fork: SR Suntour M3030, 75mm, Coil
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
- Crank: All Terra, 42/34/24
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 14-34, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: Shimano EZ Fire EF41, 3x7
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 8deg sweep, 6deg rise
- Grips: GT Statement2 Single Lock-on Grips
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8deg, 90mm
- Headset: Semi Integrated, Sealed cartridge
- Brakes: Cable actuated mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2 x 300mm
- Speeds: 21
- Fork Travel: (F) 75mm
- Front Hub: Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
- Front Tire: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.25", DNA Compound
- Front Tire Size: 2.25
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
- Rear Tire :WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 2.25", DNA Compound
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file