Why buy bike from us?
Ride More. Think Less.
Designed for the aggressive trail rider and built around a new take on our iconic LTS design, the Sensor is a 130mm, 29” trail bike for the rider that wants to ride fast and focus on the fun of it.
- LTS provides improved braking performance, bump absorption and increased traction
- Flip chip tunability allows the rider to adjust their raditude based on terrain and riding style.
- Bulletproof frame for maximum durability
- Groove Tube routes the cables externally for easy upkeep, and out of the way of rock strikes and shuttle pads, while preserving a fast looking, sleek profile on your bike.
- Frame: Sensor Alloy 29" Frame, 130mm Travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12x148 Thru-Axle, 185x50mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm, tapered steerer, 42mm offset
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, 185x50mm, Rebound and Lockout, Metric Trunnion
- Rims: Alex MD27, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: SRAM SX Eagle, 30T, 170mm(S-L), 175mm(XL)
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ Power Spline
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar: GT Alloy riser bar, 15mm rise, 780mm width
- Grips: GT Statement2 Single Lock-on Grips
- Stem: GT All Terra 3D Forged Alloy, 31.8, 6deg
- Headset: FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: Tektro M285 hydro disc, 180/180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro M285
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: All Terra 2-bolt, 34.9 x 400mm
- Speeds: 11
- Fork Travel: (F) 140mm
- Frame Travel: (R) 130mm
- Front Hub: Formula 15x110
- Front Tire: WTB Ranger Comp, 29 x 2.25", DNA Compound
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Formula 12x148 w/ HG driver 12x148
- Rear Tire: WTB Ranger Comp, 29 x 2.25", DNA Compound
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file