Why buy bike from us?
When you push yourself to perform at your absolute best in all your training and racing, it's only natural that you'll want a bike that meets your expectations. That's why we created the AMS 100 C:68 SLT 29 – to get you another few pedal revolutions closer to the podium.
How? Simple: by starting with our proven four-bar suspension system and refining every detail. Our best C:68 carbon is finessed into the lightest, stiffest structure possible using our own Advanced Twin Mold manufacturing technique for the optimum blend of high strength, low weight and unbeatable durability. From the hidden pivots and sleek rocker design to the tapered head tube and Boost rear end, every aspect is honed to perfection.
But a frame this good is only as good as the weakest component – so we selected only the very best. Sram's light, slick and precise XX1 wireless Eagle AXS 1x12 transmission transfers your power to the stiff, agile Newmen Advanced carbon wheelset. Sleek, featherweight Newmen carbon cockpit components keep you on track. And Kashima-coated Fox suspension ensures that every race course undulation is ironed out. If there's a faster, lighter, more efficient and more reliable cross-country race bike out there, we've yet to see it.
- Frame material: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 9,7
- Gear shifting system: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS™, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram XX1 Eagle AXS™, 12-Speed
- Chain: Sram PC-XX1 Eagle™ Rainbow
- Shifters: Sram Eagle AXS™ Controller
- Crankset: Sram XX1 Eagle™ Carbon DUB 32T, 175mm (170mm for 16" frame size)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 32T
- Cassette: Sram XG-1299 Rainbow, 10-50T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Sram Level Ultimate, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC FIT4 Factory, Tapered, 15x110mm, Kashima Coated, 100mm, 2-Position Remote Lever
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory Remote EVOL, 165x38mm, 2-Position Remote Lever, Kashima Coated
- Shock hardware: Front: 30x8mm, Rear: 30x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution SL 318.2, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced SL 318.0, Carbon, 740mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- Wheelset: Newmen Advanced SL X.25 Carbon, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front tire: Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, 2.1, LiteSkin
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.1, LiteSkin
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SLT Carbon
- Seat post: Newmen Advanced SL, Carbon, 31.6mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file