Why buy bike from us?
At CUBE we're great believers in the adage that you shouldn't always judge a book by its cover. That's why, with the AMS 100 C:68 TM 29, we've combined the race-ready speed of our AMS 100 platform with trail-tough components like a 120mm travel Fox 34 Float Factory fork, Fox Transfer Factory remote dropper post and wider-profile Newmen Evolution rims shod with grippy, big-volume 2.35in tyres.
The result is a bike that doesn't just look fast, but is capable of taking even the most demanding of trails - or race courses - apart and reassembling them in smooth, easily digestible chunks of flat-out fun. Add Sram's stunning Eagle 1x12 drivetrain and powerful Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes, and you've got a trail-devouring machine that's tough to beat. The low weight, incredible stiffness and efficient kinematics of the AMS 100 chassis are a key part of this bike's stunning performance. Using the proven potential of our four-bar linkage suspension and packaging it around our proprietary C:68 carbon construction, our designers have succeeded in combining low weight, ground-hugging comfort and control, and incredible rigidity for accurate steering and on-demand acceleration.
From the tapered steerer to the Boost rear end and elegant rocker, it's a bike that delivers on the promise of its looks. Carbon-framed efficiency, race course-bred speed and trail-capable components: it's the CUBE Trail Motion creed.
- Frame material: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 11,9
- Gear shifting system: SRAM GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chain: Sram SX Eagle™
- Shifters: Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger
- Crankset: Sram X1 Eagle™ Carbon Boost DUB, 30T, 175mm (170mm for 16" frame size)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 30T
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Shimano XT BR-M8120/M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Fork: Fox 34 Float SC FIT4 Factory, Tapered, 15x110mm, 120mm, Kashima Coated
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory EVOL, 165x38mm, Kashima Coated
- Shock hardware: Front: 30x8mm, Rear: 30x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced 318.20, Carbon, 750mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle: SDG Radar
- Seat post: Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated, 457x150mm (406x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 35220020, 35220018, 35220022, 35220016
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file