Why buy bike from us?
There is absolutely nothing in the world that our engineers and product managers like more than being told to build the ultimate bike, no expense spared. In the case of the brand-new Elite C:68X SLT, they really went to town.
Kicking off with Sram's XX1 Eagle AXS wireless electronic transmission, they picked only the best of the best for our range-topping marathon hardtail. With crisp, clean shifts, no cables and an incredible range of ratios, Sram's wireless groupset was the obvious choice. Matching Sram Level Ultimate hydraulic disc brakes offer equivalent stopping power, while Newmen Advanced carbon wheels and Newmen carbon cockpit components round off the equipment package - and Fox's Float Factory fork offers 100mm of smooth travel and superb steering precision.
But the kit is only half the story, of course. Our engineers also built a brand-new frame for the Elite C:68X SLT, 15% lighter than before and with revised Agile Ride Geometry for a more comfortable ride on long rides and extended cross-country races. Crafted from next-generation C:68X carbon, it's both impressively efficient and surprisingly comfortable, thanks to design features like the tapered head tube and narrow seat stays. With provision for an upgrade to a stealth dropper post, it's the ideal base for our no-compromise marathon machine. Are you ready to race? Because the Elite C:68X SLT definitely is.
- Frame material: C:68X Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 8,6
- Gear shifting system: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS™, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram XX1 Eagle AXS™, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Sram Eagle AXS™ Controller
- Crankset: Sram XX1 Eagle™ DUB, 34T, 175mm (smallest size 170mm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 34T
- Cassette: Sram XG-1299 Rainbow, 10-50T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Sram Level Ultimate, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC FIT4 Factory, Tapered, 15x110mm, Kashima Coated, 100mm, 2-Position Remote Lever
- Headset: Acros AzX/AiX, block lock, Top: semi 1 1/8", Bottom: 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution SL 318.2, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced SL 318.0, Carbon, 740mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- Wheelset: Newmen Advanced SL X.25 Carbon, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front tire: Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SLT
- Seat post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Superlight, 30.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file