The Flying Circus is the rebirth of a CUBE legend - our dirt jump and pump track bike is back.
With perfectly balanced geometry for ærial antics, it's not just a tough cookie but a good-looking one, too - designed with strength in mind but with an eye on æsthetics, too. Choose the top tube length that best suits your riding style, then use the super-short chain stays to manual to your heart's content.
The dropouts are adjustable and we even fitted an integrated headset to reduce weight. With a Manitou Circus Comp fork, 28T BMX crank, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and singlespeed setup, you've everything you need to perfect your steeze.
- Frame material: Aluminium Lite
- Nett weight (KG): 12,3
- Chain: KMC Z1
- Crankset: Samox BMX, 28T
- Crankset chainring sizes: 28T
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT400, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: Manitou Circus Sport, 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mm
- Grips: Velo
- Rims: CUBE MD23, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: CUBE TW1F, 20mm, 6-Bolt
- Rear hub: CUBE Mi-7R, Singlespeed, 6-Bolt
- Front tire: Schwalbe Table Top, 2.25
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Table Top, 2.25
- Saddle: SDG Apollo RL
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
|Reach: 392mm||Reach: 419mm|
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 318300M, 318300L
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file