Why buy bike from us?
You've put in the miles, done the hours and measured the results. You're ready to race. Aiming high. Which means you'll need a bike that won't hold you back.
Have you met the all-new Litening C:68X SLT? You should, because it's going to redefine your expectations of what's possible from a race bike. As you'd expect from one of our range-topping machines, we've selected only the best components - including Sram's awesome new wireless Red AXS groupset and DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT 62 carbon wheelset. But that's only part of the story.
Because, building on all the experience gained from developing our wind-cheating Aerium bikes, our engineers used advanced Computer Fluid Dynamics to examine every part of the frame, both individually and collectively, in detail. Then, using the results of these tests, they tested every stage of the development process - from 3D-printed prototype to final production version - in the wind tunnel. The result is a frame that's astonishingly ærodynamically efficient, with 30% lower drag than before thanks to a seamless structure integrating chassis, fork, stem, handlebar and seat post. With minimal cross-wind susceptibility and full UCI approval, it's a race bike that's going to be making waves in pelotons around the world. Clearance for 28mm tyres, power meter compatibility and with provision for multiple bottle positions, it's the not-so-secret weapon that'll give you the advantage you need to break away from the pack.
- Frame material: Litening C:68X Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 7.40
- Gear shifting system: SRAM Red eTap AXS 12-speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram Red eTap AXS™, 12-Speed
- Front derailleur: Sram Red eTap AXS™
- Chain: Sram Red D1
- Crankset: Sram Red D1, 48x35T, 170mm (50/52cm), 172.5mm (54/56/58cm), 175mm (60cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 48x35T
- Cassette: Sram Red XG-1290, 10-28T
- Number of gears: 24
- Brakes: Sram Red eTap AXS™ (160/160)
- Fork: Litening C:68X Aero, Integrated Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc
- Headset: ACROS, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: DT Swiss ARC 1100 DICUT Carbon 62
- Front tire: Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 25-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 25-622
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R3
- Seat post: Litening C:68X Aero, Comfort Flex
- Seat clamp: CUBE Full Integrated Aero Clamp
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 37940050, 37940052, 37940054, 37940056, 37940060, 37940058
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file