Why buy bike from us?
A bike so fast it'll make your eyes water sounds like an impossible dream, but that's what we set out to build with the brand-new Litening C:68X SL.
You've probably already spotted the Shimano DuraAce Di2 disc groupset and the DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 62 carbon wheelset. They're specially chosen to help you achieve new personal bests, give the competition a hard time and generally raise your game a notch or two. But the secret to the Litening C:68X SL's success is its brand-new æro frame. A full 30% more ærodynamically efficient than before, it makes full use of the all the experience we gained building our record-breaking Aerium bikes. Beginning with a blank sheet of paper and a lot of computer time booked in, the CUBE engineering team set about examining every single part of the frame - individually and collectively - to minimise wind resistance.
Computer Fluid Dynamics, backed up by extensive wind tunnel testing, allowed them to refine each iteration until they were happy that they'd created a fully UCI-compliant, ultra-slippery race frame. Details like the disc-specific design and full integration of the frame, fork, stem, handlebar and seat post combine with our next generation C:68X carbon technology to create a new generation of peloton-leading bikes. It's power meter-ready, accepts tyres up to 28mm and offers multiple bottle positions. It is, in short, designed to get out of your way and let you ride. Really, really fast.
- Frame material: Litening C:68X Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 7.50
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Dura Ace Di2 11-speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 RD-R9150-DSS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-R9150-F, Braze-On
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-R9100, 52x36T, 170mm (50/52cm), 172.5mm (54/56/58cm), 175mm (60cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 52x36T
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100, 11-28T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9170, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: Litening C:68X Aero, Integrated Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc
- Headset: ACROS, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT Carbon 62
- Front tire: Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 25-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 25-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SLT Road
- Seat post: Litening C:68X Aero, Comfort Flex
- Seat clamp: CUBE Full Integrated Aero Clamp
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file