Why buy bike from us?
Here at CUBE, a bike has to deserve its SL tag. With race-inspired geometry, a super-stiff carbon chassis that still manages to keep its rider comfortable for long days in the saddle, and a full complement of Shimano's utterly gorgeous Ultegra Di2 components for intuitive shifting and powerful braking, the Agree C:62 SL has earnt its place in our race bike line-up.
That blend of efficient power transfer and surprising comfort is no accident, either. Our engineers sweated the details so that this is a bike that doesn't just look fast, but IS fast.
From the tapered head tube and carefully profiled down tube to the 12mm thru axles, superb torsional rigidity ensures that none of your efforts are wasted. But we've not forgotten comfort, because a tired rider is a slow rider. That's why the carbon fork blades and narrow seat stays are specially designed to filter out performance-robbing vibration. Whether you're mixing it up in the peloton or hammering out the miles on a summer club training ride, the Agree C:62 SL's raison d'être can be summed up neatly in just two words: maximum velocity.
- Frame material: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 7,9
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Ultegra Di2 RD-8050-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-8050-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050-F
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-R7000, 11-32T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 77 DB
- Front tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 37830053, 37830050, 37830056, 37830058, 37830060, 37830062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file