Why buy bike from us?
Turn up to a race or a training ride with the Agree C:62 Race and it's fair to say that you've run out of excuses. But then again, you've also got a thoroughbred race machine on your side.
With a full Newmen cockpit setup, Shimano's extraordinary Ultegra gears and hydraulic disc brakes and a light, stiff and strong Newmen Evolution SL R.32 wheelset, this is an endurance speed machine that will bring out the best in every rider. The tapered head tube and 12mm thru axles work together with the oversized down tube to deliver razor-sharp handling and incredible drivetrain efficiency, whilst slender seat stays and carbon fork blades are designed to help reduce rider fatigue on even the roughest of road surfaces.
Whether it's a tough climb - where the Agree C:62 Race's low weight and exceptional power delivery come to the fore - or long, fast descents - where the fade-free power of the hydraulic disc brakes and agile geometry work together to ensure you're always in full control - you're onto a winner. This is a cutting-edge carbon frame that's equipped to perform. All that's missing is you.
- Frame material: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 8,2
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL R.32
- Front tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file