Why buy bike from us?
The Attain GTC SL is a masterpiece of both æsthetics and function, even if we do say so ourselves. A high-performance race bike in its own right, it combines the sublime comfort of a high-tech carbon frame with the speed-enhancing safety of the latest in disc brake technology.
The ultimate high-speed endurance machine? We like to think so. Shimano's peerless Ultegra gears, compact and elegant 105 disc brakes and a Fulcrum Racing 77 wheelset blend the taut, elegant and surprisingly comfortable carbon frame to make a consummate long-distance mile-muncher.
Carbon fork blades and deliberately slender seat stays help filter out harsh vibrations from rough road surfaces, while 12mm axles front and rear combined with a tapered head tube and cross-ovalised down tube ensure that all your effort goes into propelling you forward - and that the powerful brakes can bring you quickly and safely to a stop, whatever the weather. Efficiency, comfort and performance: it's all in the Attain GTC SL's genes.
- Frame material: GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 8,6
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-R7000, 11-32T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, Flat Mount, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 77 DB
- Front tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- Seat post: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 37730050, 37730053, 37731053, 37731050, 37730058, 37730060, 37731058, 37730056, 37730062, 37731060, 37731062, 37731056
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file