Why buy bike from us?
With beautifully crafted frames, progressive geometry, powerful Bosch assist and seriously dirt-ready components, Trail NEO hardtails are built to take your riding to the next level, from your first time off-road to your next big adventure.
- Perfectly Framed Light and lively, stiff and snappy on everything from serious singletrack to city streets, Trail’s progressive frame and cleanly integrated Bosch drive unit showcase our unmatched aluminum expertise.
- Confident Handling Short chainstays for agility and traction, a slack head angle for solid stability, and a battery and drive unit positioned as low and centrally as possible create a surprisingly nimble, yet steady feel.
- Real Deal True mountain bike specs distinguish Trail NEO: powerful hydraulic brakes, wide handlebars and short stems. But it’s versatile too, with pre-wired light cables and clever mounts for racks and fenders.
- Frame: SmartForm C1 Alloy, Dual Battery ready, removable downtube battery, SAVE, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, Ai offset drivetrain, 148x12mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, KickFlip hidden kickstand mount, skid plate, rack/fender mounts
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK, 100mm, Solo Air, 15x110, 51mm offset
- Rims: WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, 27.5/29 x 2.25", ADDIX compound, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Shimano MT400 15x110 (R) Shimano MT400 12x148
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness
- Crank: Bosch Gen4 w/ custom Ai offset, 34T
- Chain: Shimano HG54, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore GS
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips: Fabric Funguy Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0-degree
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 hydro disc, 180/180mm RT30 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT400 hydro disc
- E-Bike Display: Bosch Purion
- E-Bike Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- E-Bike Charger: Bosch 4a
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo XC
- Seatpost: Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C61200M10MD, C61200M10LG, C61200M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file