A rugged, lightweight and technical waterproof cycling glove with integrated LED for visibility. Perfect for a variety of cycling disciplines and weather conditions.
- Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Enhanced control - Zero liner movement provides excellent control
- Visibility - LED emits bright light for added visibility in low light
- Comfort - foam pressure point padding
- Warmth and comfort - extended cuff provides added coverage and insulation
- Thumb Wiper - PU suede wiper for a variety of uses
- 3 Modes Available - Quick Flashing, Slow Flashing and Continuous.
The perfect barrier between you and the most challenging wet weather. Our products are developed in such a way as to give 100% waterproof protection whilst being incredibly breathable and dexterous. Add in varying layers of insulation means we can offer waterproof products for all climates.
500m ensuring you are seen when out and about in the evenings. Ideal for road cycling or commuting where you need to be visible. Switch between flashing or continous to adjust the way you are illuminated. Stay safe out there.
- Outer: SHELL: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane; PALM: 80% Polyester, 20% PU
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Inner: LINING: 100% Polyester
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
Manufacturer's Code: 12100076000140, 12100076000150, 12100076000110, 12100076000120, 12100076000130
Barcodes: 5055754427608, 5055754427615, 5055754427578, 5055754427585, 5055754427592