An ultra lightweight, thin and breathable single layer MTB glove. Crafted to deliver maximum control when braking and shifting and keep you cool when riding in warm weather conditions.
- Ultimate Control & Lightweight
- Grip and control - PU palm with zero padding for excellent grip and control
- Vented - High stretch back of hand fabric increases airflow and regulates temperature
- Grip and control - Silicone grippers on thumb and index finger provide added control when braking and shifting
- Thumb Wiper - Tricot wiper for a variety of uses
- Pull on tab - making it easier to get on
- Single Layer: SHELL: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane; PALM: 60% Nylon, 40% PU
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
Manufacturer's Code: 12100092010110, 12100092010120, 12100092010130, 12100092010140, 12100092010150, 12100092046110, 12100092046120, 12100092046130, 12100092046140, 12100092046150