Why buy bike from us?
What would your ideal all-round touring bike look like? We reckon it'd look a lot like the Travel SL.
Tasked with designing the ultimate low-maintenance, go-anywhere tourer, our engineers came up trumps with this belt-driven, hub-geared beauty. Shimano's smooth-shifting, wide-ranging Alfine 11-speed gears give you the range you need to tackle any hill with ease, while Gates' ultra-durable and practically silent CDX belt drive makes oily chains and rattling gears a thing of the past.
Double-butted frame tubes give a supple ride quality, low weight and exceptional strength, backed up by the reassurance of comprehensive testing in our own 24/7 safety lab. The light, accurate rigid fork is fully compatible with lowrider racks, while the semi-integrated rear rack is a masterpiece of minimalist, functional design. Wide tyre clearances and a full complement of touring accessories are the icing on the cake. The Travel SL is ready to go anywhere. So... where would you like to go today?
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 13,6
- Chain: Gates CDX, 113T
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine SL-S700
- Crankset: Gates CDX Center Track, 46T, BB Gates
- Crankset chainring sizes: 46T
- Brakes: Shimano XT BR-T8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z, Semi-Integrated 1 1/8"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Brooks Cambium
- Front hub: Shimano DH-UR700-3D, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano Alfine SG-S7001, 11-Speed
- Front tire: Schwalbe Marathon Mondial, Kevlar, 37-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Marathon Mondial, Kevlar, 37-622
- Pedals: VP 615M
- Saddle: Brooks C15 Cambium
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front light: Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ-XS N Plus
- Back light: Busch&Müller Toplight 2C
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguard: ACID 45
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Carrier: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 350600T50, 350600T54
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file